Date: 26th March 2018
Venue: Main Parking
Reporting Time: 8am
CREATRIX – 2018 is a National Level Technical Exposition for Engineering & Technology students. It is the ENGINEERING PROJECTS & MODELS EXPOSITION & Competition. The purpose of CREATRIX is to provide the platform for engineering students to demonstrate their creativity, skills and capabilities by presenting a technical design, idea or working engineering model.
Any design of a component, system, or process that can be used to promote the practice of engineering and technology is acceptable. The design should be fundamentally sound in its technical merit.
Date: 26th March 2018
Entry Fees:Rs 300/- for 3-Members
Rs 200/- for Extra Member
1st Prize : RS 31000
2nd Prize : RS 21000
2nd Prize : RS 11000
**Limited number of seats
1. Students may work individually or in teams. Participating Teams may consist of ONE to THREE team members. Registration fee per team will be Rs. 300/-. (Rs. 200/- per additional member)
2. Once the registration is confirmed, the fee will be non-refundable. 3. The following facilities will be provided to the participants :
a. Table(s) for display of exhibits
b. Power supply
c. Water supply (if required)
4. Any other special requirement in view of demonstration of project/model may be conveyed well in advance to the coordinators.
5. The project/models should be ready at the venue for demonstration latest by 10 AM on 26th March 2018.
6. Commercially available/readymade kits/models should not constitute the major part of the exhibit. Otherwise, it will not be treated as an original idea.
7. The projects/models with the use of explosive materials, toxic materials, and/or chemicals will not be entertained. The project/model which requires three phase electric supply will also not be entertained.
8. Participants should carry their college/organization ID cards.
9. Due care should be taken by participants about the safety and security of their exhibits during the exposition. Organizers will not be responsible for any kind of damage, breakage, and/or theft of the material. The exhibits should not harm to other exhibits, working area, track, or damage the premises/property.
10. Projects must be the original design and creation of the entrant(s). 11. Subject matter is the choice of the participant(s).
12. Participants will have to make their own travel/stay/food arrangement. Canteen facility is available in the college premises.
13. Unethical conduct may result in disqualification from the event.