Date: 26th March 2018
Reporting Time: 9am
The B-Spark Business Plan Competition is designed to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship by engaging Engineering and management students from colleges and universities and providing an opportunity to develop and pursue their business ideas. The Competition will reward business plans that are judged by an independent panel as most innovative, complete and most likely to result in successful, high-growth ventures that would create new jobs for our countrymen.
The Competition is organized and governed by the Entrepreneurship Development Cell (ED Cell) within PRMITR Badnera. Competition prizes are provided for business PLANS, which are defined by the Competition as being more developed and closer to commercialization The top 2 teams will receive the awards in the form of trophy and Rs. 5000 & Rs. 2000 respectively
Date : 26th March 2018
Entry Fees:₹ 500/- For 5 Member
1st Prize : RS 5000
2nd Prize : RS 2000
ELIGIBILITY OF TEAMS & STUDENTS :
1.The Competition is open to students who: • Are currently enrolled in any UG or PG course.
• Have been nominated by their colleges.
2.The maximum number of students on a Competition team is FIVE (5) where as minimum is TWO (2).
3.To enter the Competition, all students and teams must be approved by the competent authority of their colleges.
4. Only eligible students may present at the Competitions and answer questions from the Competition judges.
5.Each student may only be affiliated with one team/entry in the statewide.
1. Ideas submitted must represent the original work of the team members.
2. Submitted materials are protected in the spirit of non-disclosure, where all entry materials will be treated as confidential. No additional provisions are made to protect entrants’ intellectual property.
3. All deadlines for submissions are final. Please note that late submissions will not be accepted.
4. Judging of entries will be performed by an outside panel of independent judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
5. PRMITR, Badnera reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole and absolute discretion, any team from the competition at any time, either before or after the judging, for any reason. Reasons for disqualification may include, but are not limited to: misappropriation or infringement of the intellectual property of others and any failure to comply with these rules and regulations.