Date : 26th March 2018
Entry Fees:₹ 200/- For 2 Members
No. of Team Members: Max 2 Members
1st Prize : RS 5000
2nd Prize : RS 2000
Note:Participants must bring their own phone and USB cables.
1. It will be completely based ON YOUR THEORY KNOWLE
2. It will be an MCQ test.
3. 20-25 questions and 10-15 minutes of time.
4. The individual participant/team that scores the criteria will qualify to the
1. It will be completely based on practical programming skills.
2. You will be given a small module to design. Its functionality will be
3. Within the span of 20-25 minutes it should be completely developed.
4. The individual participant/team that is able to completely develop it will
qualify for next round.
1. It will be similar to round 2 the functionality will be a little more
2. Also the time constraint will be reduced to 15-20 minutes.
3. The individual participant/team that has the best module will win.